Celeb crush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParissD

Reaction score
I have just watched magic mike and I loved it !! Fair to say channing Tatum drool. Then went to pics and saw 22 jump street now love him even more. I think I kind of have a small obsession with him :p

I like adam levine from maroon 5 mmmm x

He is good looking, but I like mine with more meat on there bones ! Saying that I do quite like Ian somerhalder I think how u spell it ? Damon vamp diaries :D x

Was never an Adam Levine fan until I saw him in concert this year, there is something very sexy about him he is very charismatic and love his geeky look in the payphone video:Love:

My celeb crush would be Matthew McConaughy. Fell in love with him in Ghost of girlfriends past. :Love: xxx

Was never an Adam Levine fan until I saw him in concert this year, there is something very sexy about him he is very charismatic and love his geeky look in the payphone video:Love:

My celeb crush would be Matthew McConaughy. Fell in love with him in Ghost of girlfriends past. :Love: xxx

Have you seen him in True Detective?

No! Seen the ad but looked a bit gritty for me! What's he like in it?xxx

I have just watched magic mike and I loved it !! Fair to say channing Tatum drool. Then went to pics and saw 22 jump street now love him even more. I think I kind of have a small obsession with him :p

With you on that...he is lush 😍

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Shemar Moore!!! Criminal minds! Beautiful.
I'm also a Damon vamp diaries fan x

Sent from the catphone

Shemar Moore!!! Criminal minds! Beautiful.
I'm also a Damon vamp diaries fan x

Sent from the catphone

Yes shemar is really nice to look at that's why I watch the programme fit x

Kylie minogue for me.

Simon Rimmer. That is all. Sigh.

Before I opened the thread I thought Channing Tatum! He is perfection!

I have a serious crush on Tom hardy and ed sheeran

Robbie Williams. Have loved him for years - and he just gets better with age. I totally get the Adam Levine thing! He is very naughty looking ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Colin Firth lol

Well I don't know if my oh is being bitchy or what but he says channing Tatum looks like a owl stuck in headlights -_- lol I do like a bit of tom hardy though in this means war, a man in a nice shirt :p

Ohhh and girl crush either Eva longoria my goodness that girl has some nice skin !! Lol or Kate Hudson :D

Ohhh and girl crush either Eva longoria my goodness that girl has some nice skin !! Lol or Kate Hudson :D

Ignore your other half! Eva longoria is also my girl crush haha! She is perfection n looks flawless for her age!

As I'm an 80's girl, not born in the 80's but they were my formative years I hate to admit my celeb crush is Tom Cruise. Now if he would just grow an extra foot or two and give up that weird religion, then we could just live in bed all day every day in bliss. :Love:

As I'm an 80's girl, not born in the 80's but they were my formative years I hate to admit my celeb crush is Tom Cruise. Now if he would just grow an extra foot or two and give up that weird religion, then we could just live in bed all day every day in bliss. :Love:

Surely the height wouldn't matter in bed?! Lol

Latest posts

Back