Celebrity Big Brother, summer 2016

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! I thought you had to be an adult to enter the big brither house!!!
Obviously not!

I could of wrote it that marine and Lewis would Kiss!

Obviously not!

I could of wrote it that marine and Lewis would Kiss!

I thought marnie was gonna kiss grant! That was too strange... and heavy d wants chloe!!!! Her boobs are too funny, I'd get a refund from the surgeon!

This is a freak show!!!

I thought marnie was gonna kiss grant! That was too strange... and heavy d wants chloe!!!! Her boobs are too funny, I'd get a refund from the surgeon!

This is a freak show!!!
When she was doing sit ups with frankie they looked like they was going to suffocate her!

Heavy D is getting on my nerves....he thinks he's so cool, but he's really so not :confused:

I feel a bit sorry for heavy d. When chloe kissed bear hahahahah

I feel a bit sorry for heavy d. When chloe kissed bear hahahahah

Chloe is all boobs and no brains I'm afraid. I have no idea how the production team classify her as a "celebrity" to be honest.

Chloe is all boobs and no brains I'm afraid. I have no idea how the production team classify her as a "celebrity" to be honest.
X factor and then her website "business" ?

X factor and then her website "business" ?

I don't remember her on X Factor, so that's how much of an impact she made on me! LOL

What's her web business then, or shouldn't I ask?!

I don't remember her on X Factor, so that's how much of an impact she made on me! LOL

What's her web business then, or shouldn't I ask?!

Don't ask!!!! Hahahah

She was quite memorable on x factor to be fair, but for all the wrong reasons. She was on the front of all the crappy papers because she was taking coke, and apparantly selling her body!

Did you see bear smash the mirror last night!!! Omg!

Gutted about biggins [emoji17]

Yeah but surely they should have said something about it on the show. He must have said something really bad to be kicked out if bear is allowed to do what he has been doing!!!

Yeah but surely they should have said something about it on the show. He must have said something really bad to be kicked out if bear is allowed to do what he has been doing!!!
Exactly what I thought!

I know Grant was evicted last night, but I missed the nominations twist.

What was it please?

What was it please?
Eternal nominations for bear!

What was it please?

They all had to pick one person, face to face, that they wanted to be up for nomination every single week. They chose bear, but he would have been up anyway hahahahaha.

He took it like a mature, well mannered 26 year old....cough cough!! Hahha

They all had to pick one person, face to face, that they wanted to be up for nomination every single week. They chose bear, but he would have been up anyway hahahahaha.

He took it like a mature, well mannered 26 year old....cough cough!! Hahha

I hope he gets booted out soon then, such an egotistical plonker!

Apparently Biggins made a remark about the holocaust to Katie who is Jewish - something related to gas chambers. He shouldn't have said it but he quite outspoken and to be kicked out of that after nothing happened with the whole Aubrey and Bear thing I think is a little silly.
Heavy D is driving me insane, no idea how people can live with him?! He is SO loud!

Got to say though, I do find the 'mature' group very snooty. I don't think they understand the show lol!

Latest posts

Back