Celebrity Big Brother, summer 2016

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's going on with bears hair??!!

Agreed Aubrey's always looks beautiful x

What's going on with bears hair??!!

Agreed Aubrey's always looks beautiful x

Goodness only knows what he's done to his hair....it looks ridiculous though, and I'm no hairdresser :p

Wish they would of showed him doing it! I know the side got done when heavy was in! He thinks it looks good though!

Bears nomination FRANK.....E can't spell [emoji23][emoji23]

I got distracted last night, so did Frankie actually say to Katie that she was unstable, and that's why he nominated her for eviction?

What a meltdown anyway, wonder if she really left the house!

But if they leave out of their own free will they don't get paid I thought?

Who you think tonight?

Sam is just embarrassing! She's so dated bless her heart x

Sam is just embarrassing! She's so dated bless her heart x
I thought she was quite rude tonight aswell " our Sam " lol

I got distracted last night, so did Frankie actually say to Katie that she was unstable, and that's why he nominated her for eviction?

What a meltdown anyway, wonder if she really left the house!

He's said that before but never too her.

I think she got peed off cos he wouldn't tell her... but it was a crazy over reaction... I love how frankie said.. "I'm not gonna tell an unstable person they're unstable... I'm not stupid!" Hahahahaha.

I get the feeling that Bear, as much as we all dislike him, could go on to be the winner :mad:

I never thought I'd say this and I am a little ashamed but ....... I'm starting to warm to bear I don't dislike him as much as I did [emoji85]

I love Bear. have no idea who he is be he reminds me of a friend of mine.

I get the feeling that Bear, as much as we all dislike him, could go on to be the winner :mad:

I hope not he is a complete child!

I love Bear and I hope he wins.

The Americans are so boring and bland. I think it will be between Bear & Marnie

Aubrey !!! What the hell she can't make out she is a major superstar and above everyone else when she is sat inside a house in the uk for money lol if you were that successful you wouldn't be over here , I can't stand people like that !

Aubrey !!! What the hell she can't make out she is a major superstar and above everyone else when she is sat inside a house in the uk for money lol if you were that successful you wouldn't be over here , I can't stand people like that !

LOL, I'm still none the wiser exactly who she is anyway! :rolleyes:

PS: I think I'd like Renee to win. She's right, Bear and Marnie are just a couple of degenerates.

LOL, I'm still none the wiser exactly who she is anyway! :rolleyes:

PS: I think I'd like Renee to win. She's right, Bear and Marnie are just a couple of degenerates.

I want renne or Aubrey to win

She was in a band called danity kane, they were put together on a reality show.

I used to have their album *blushes* hahahahha

Latest posts

Back