Certificates help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissa

Reaction score
hi everyone

Im sorting out my manuals for my training courses before i send them off i also need to show the guild what certificate i am going to give out !

Where do i get these i don't want to give out tacky looking things!

Also what shoul get printed on them what should it say i.e diploma ???

Thank you guys xx

anybody ?? are there no lecturers on here that can offer some insight x

what courses are you offering?:)

You can basically design your own certificate but the essential things on it would be anything that YOU have already received.e.g. name of course, name of teaching establishent (e.g. Lissa's Lovely Nails...), the date of the course and particularly WHO IT IS ACCREDITED BY. Eg. TheGuild, or BABTAC or VTCT etc.

You can have gold gilt edges, embossed writing, or something very cool and minimalistic. e-mail Carl at Verve and he could do something fab for you. Then check out a local printer and see what they charge for a print run. How many courses and trainees are you planning to have over the year? Maybe speak to another independent trainer and see who they use. The big companies will be doing these in the 1,000's! Hope that helps a bit...good luck!

thank you , i will look int that xx i'll be offering nails, lashes waxing and tinting courses at first x

Latest posts

Back