cesars secrets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secret rainbow

Reaction score
I have recently completed training in acrylic and gel applications and nail art also manicure.The training was done by naughty nails.The product is brilliant.I have tried others and had others used on me but i have not been happy with them.Anyone not happy with thier existing system should try it.Its easy to use and wears well.My natural nail grows well underneath the extension and when taken off correctly my nail is stronger than it has been in the past after other systems have been removed.The training was brilliant too.Jackie and shaun make it fun and have a flair for teaching.They are always at the end of the phone if you have any problems or want any advice or just want to show them what you have done.I looked at other training providers and i am glad i chose them .

Hi Secret Rainbow

I did a course with sean last year and he was fab I have yet to meet Jackie although I have spoke to her loads on the phone. I am looking forward to doing one of their art courses in May. :)

Latest posts

Back