• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chair to rent available Bristol Kingswood

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uniqueboutique1

Reaction score
Hi I currently have a chair to rent in our salon. It is a new modern salon with a vintage twist. Chair rent is £25 per day includes everything but colours and tools or 60/40% split to me providing everything (but your tools) we only use the best products mirrocanoil wella ect.
We are a great friendly family run business.
If you are interested pls message me for more info xx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I currently have a chair to rent in our salon. It is a new modern salon with a vintage twist. Chair rent is £25 per day includes everything but colours and tools or 60/40% split to me providing everything (but your tools) we only use the best products mirrocanoil wella ect.

Hi I'm interested please text me for more information on 07401 287078

Hi I'm interested can l please come to view the salon either Friday or Saturday this week .you can text me on 07401 287078 to arrange
Thanks Jenny

Latest posts

Back