Chamomile tea

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychops

Reaction score
I bought some camomile tea to see if it helps me relax, it's not the nicest thing to drink! Lol does anyone else drink it? Do you find it works for you? X

I've never tried it but I will get some. I'm always drinking green tea. :)

Camomile and peppermint mixed is nice x

Love most herbal teas, I've just bought a fennel one to try but do like camomile and seems to be nice on a night x

I love camomile tea. Twinings do a really nice camomile and vanilla one xx

I actually feel really sick after drinking it 😷 😞

Oh no that's not good!! Xx

Gutted, I bought 2 boxes! Lol I might try again tomorrow and see how i feel lol x

I'm not keen in green tea but it's good for you so I just got green tea with cranberry which is nice!
I have had a couple where I think nope that's just not enjoyable!
Poor you :( xx

I love it! It probably takes a bit of getting used to. It's very good if you have a stomach disorder, or if you have been sick.
It can be used to fight bacteria, so it's something I always have in the house. I put it on my eyes if I have any irritation especially if they are a bit sticky or have any pus.
Also, I have used it to clean babies bottom, cool tea works really well.

People use German chamomile to treat irritation from chest colds, slow-healing wounds, abscesses, gum inflammation, and skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, chickenpox, and diaper rash. For these conditions, you use chamomile in an infusion or bath, or as a tincture, which is a concentrated extract mixed with alcohol. People use Roman chamomile as a tea to treat an upset stomach, sleeping problems, or menstrual pain
Chamomile Plant, Tea, and Oils: Benefits and Uses

You could try it with some honey if you really dislike the taste. But don't throw it away, you could use it in the bath!

The best herbal tea is the Tea Pigs Peppermint and Liquorice... So good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a cup last night without any milk and i didn't feel sick. I didn't feel very relaxed after though. Does it take a while to get in your system or something? X

It's not really meant to be taken with milk. No wonder you thought it was awful! Just add a bit of sugar or honey

It tasted better with abit of milk! Just made me ill Lol x

Start off with keeping the bag in till there's only a little taste. As you get used to it, let the brew get stronger. You won't feel much affect after one cup, but if you're feeling stressed, drink a few during the course of the day - and keep off the caffeine drinks. Also add some honey....
As said before the chamomile with vanilla is very good. If you really hate it, you could try a tea of lime flowers, valerian, hops etc. There's lots of relaxation blends out there - but most of the herbal teas take a bit of getting used to!

Me? I drink ginger and lemon first thing in the morning - and I love peppermint. I drink Dr Stuarts Valerian tea before bed... and Earl Grey in between. Yum!

Iv just made myself a cup and only left the bag in for a few seconds, tastes much better, thanks x

Yes, I love chamomile tea and it works for me. I drink it every night and it relaxes my body. Just lit some scented candles when you are drinking your tea. Scented candles like lavender candles can help you to relax too. I love other herbal teas too. I like peppermint and green tea. I drink green tea every morning before i eat my breakfast.

Latest posts

Back