Charge for rebalances

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zemma

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Have been reading on a few threads about infills and rebalances and it seems most of what i can gather is you mainly rebalance rather than just infill so how much would you charge for a rebalance and can you do rebalances every 2 weeks?

any help would be great

x

Hi Guys
Have been reading on a few threads about infills and rebalances and it seems most of what i can gather is you mainly rebalance rather than just infill so how much would you charge for a rebalance and can you do rebalances every 2 weeks?

any help would be great

x

To be honest I think most of the info you wan tis on the other thread so not quite sure why there is yet another one?

You charge for your TIME. The longer the client goes between appointments the more she should have to pay. I used to add 5.00 per calendar week .. one day over was an increase of 5.00. You have to work it out by what you charge for a full set. For me, 1 day over that 4 week mark and the client had to pay a full set price .... period.

sorry for the new thread but wasnt quite sure as of reading other ones

thankyou for your advice anyway gigi

x

Latest posts

Back