Charge for repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nails_4_U

Reaction score
How much do you charge for a repair on one nail, if you know or the client admits they did the damage :)

I charge $3 for repairs! If the client comes in within a week of getting her nails done, and she says, "It just popped off!" I will repair it for free. However, that rarely EVER happens (anymore, teehee :) )

one week free for fixes, after that its 5$ to see me and get one or 2 fixed

Thanks for replies. Both repairs were just after a week and they both were chips on the free edge but there own admission (slammed in car door and hit free edge very hard on post box).

I divide the cost of a set by 10 and charge that, so if a set costs £35.00, I charge £3.50 per nail per repair.

Sam xx

I divide the cost of a set by 10 and charge that, so if a set costs £35.00, I charge £3.50 per nail per repair.

Sam xx

I really like the theory behind that. I think If we are to laid back about it our clients get a bit blasé about aftercare but if they know it comes out of there pocket they tend to take a bit more care :)

Latest posts

Back