Cheap products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machell65

Reaction score
i went online a couple of months ago to find a salon supplier for cuticle cream ,hand lotions, etc, i found a really good site that sold the cuticle creams for about a fiver the products were inexpensive which is what i need for when im training, it was salons direct or nsi, i didnt save the site and its doing my head in trying to find it,if anyone as any idea where i can these products online cheaply in the uk could you please let me know, many thanks machell65

Hi Hunny

I am also training. Ive signed up to get a catalogue from a site called salonserve it has loads of great products at affordable prices. As far as my nsi products i always go to aston & fincher. x

i went online a couple of months ago to find a salon supplier for cuticle cream ,hand lotions, etc, i found a really good site that sold the cuticle creams for about a fiver the products were inexpensive which is what i need for when im training, it was salons direct or nsi, i didnt save the site and its doing my head in trying to find it,if anyone as any idea where i can these products online cheaply in the uk could you please let me know, many thanks machell65

I can't see NSI having cheapo products unless it's a sale or something.

Latest posts

Back