Cheek of it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash & Brow Company

Reaction score
How would you respond to this?

Client who I have only seen once has text this morning asking for gelish nails and toes for 35-00 when my prices are on my site and she is asking for discount of 25-00! I have loyalty cards for regular clients.

I feel she would not do that in tesco neither in a high street salon... Feel insulted!

Anyway I will reply later as its a Sunday too or do you respond to mail and texts on a Sunday... It being a day off for myself!

If I wanted to run a Groupon offer then I would!! Lol

Hello

I would respond with 'thank you for your enquiry, my prices are £....... etc etc, please let me know if you would like to book'.

Don't waste your time conversing back and forth with her or trying to justify things, she's been to you before and obviously likes your work, she's just being cheeky and trying it on.

Michelle x

I would reply & politely say that the price for this treatment is actually £x as shown on your website and that you will be happy to do them for her at that price. Maybe explain how your loyalty scheme works & sell it to her that way. It's up to her then. Do not give your time away! :) xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Yes... My time is money...and I have a loyalty scheme so full stop no bartering on prices!

Thank you ladies x

I would text her back saying

'Thank you for your enquiry.
I would be happy to do your nails and toes for the actual price of £60.00.
Please let me know when you want to come in.
Kind regards
I Love Beauty

Hey Michelle Louise .. I thought I read all the posts but I obviously didn't read properly.

I have almost said the same as you ... I try to never do that as it is very irritating to the first poster (that would be you!)

And you were even gracious enough to 'like' it.

Sorry my lovely xxxx :hug:

Great minds think alike, it's fine :) xx

I would wait until next opening and reply with
"Hi, I'm currently not doing an offer on gel toes but I am doing a loyalty scheme. The price for gel is £x, once you have filled your card you get x% off." Xoxo

Latest posts

Back