Cheeky G*T lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My other half has a computer next too me in our spare room. (its quite annoying as he sees me geeking for ages when I have pretended I have accounts to do:irked: I now say that the geek site is research!)
Anyway the other night he emailed me and said:

OOh yes please I would love a cuppa!!!:confused:

He is actually worse than a kid!!:)

I cant wait til my son can text he is 3 and at the mo he just shouts from his bedroom, "mum wheres my juice, can i have a biscuit" I am like his little slave he shouts and i come running! How sad. :green:

Angie, your girls sound really funny!!!!

Haven't got kids, but I have got a husband!:lol: He says, "while you're up can you get me a drink?" Another one is, "If you're going to the loo can you run me a bath?"

This is while I'm sat on the sofa with my feet up, with no intention of moving!!:eek: I do give in sometimes, but not often!:lol:

I cant wait til my son can text he is 3 and at the mo he just shouts from his bedroom, "mum wheres my juice, can i have a biscuit" I am like his little slave he shouts and i come running! How sad. :green:

Tell me about it!!

Evie isn't even 2 yet...she disappears upstairs to go to her room for a toy then the next thing i hear is MMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM at the top of her voice...she's stood at the top of the stairs wanting me to bring down whatever toy she's dragged from her room!!!!!

She rings her dad at work all the time, the amount of times he rings the house phone telling me she's got my mobile! She never rings anyone else, she goes through the phone book til she gets to his name and rings him.....God only knows how she does it!!!

He thinks its really cute if he's in the office and she rings for a chat, last week the people in the office couldn't believe it when they realised he was talking to her!!!! He may think its cute now, he's a policeman so i'm waiting for her to ring when he's in the middle of arresting someone!!!! he won't find it so cute then!!!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back