Chemical hair straightening didn't work!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelcatt

Reaction score
Hi, I recently had a chemical hair straightening treatment applied to my hair, there is absolutely no difference, it was a little less curly for 2 weeks but now my curls have completely returned, I knew it wouldn't be poker straight but did want too see a difference, I asked the hairdresser for a refund but they only said no and offerred to do it again, I said no way, no more chemicals, am I entitled to my money back? Help? Cheerz p.s. I was charged a few hundred pounds for this treatment

do you know what the product was?!

as there is a lot of new treatments come out whichi r not chemical straighteners but v similar...they arent as harsh to the hair and wont totally straightn hair out.

i would be concerned about what would happen to the quality of your hair but if its kerastraight or la brasiliana, they r designed to restructure hair so wouldnt damage your ahir. i dont use chemical straightener though so i dont know about damage. x

Hi it was the Paul Brown system, but they did say itd last for 6 months and my hair is exactly the same before the treatment and it was done 4 weeks ago, thanks for quik reply:)

i dont no about it, but y dont u look online for the suplier and call them and ask them about it?

Latest posts

Back