Cheryl Cole's hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jody2412

Reaction score
Who else has received numerous requests for Cheryl's colour. A client sent me this ha ha ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410721499.116157.jpg

Ah I was looking at doing this to my hair! I can't quite work out what colours are Through the mid lengths to ends though? I'm thinking 8's and 9's?
X

Ah I was looking at doing this to my hair! I can't work out what colours are I the mid lengths to ends though? I'm thinking 8's and 9's? X

I reckon the roots are 7 they don't look it on that pic but they do on telly x

I reckon the roots are 7 they don't look it on that pic but they do on telly x

Yeah my roots are a 7. Used to have highlift on roots and bleach in foils with a toner. Nice and creamy but just started my own salon and have no staff so need an easy colour ;)

I think I should put conditioner foils scattered then run a 9B (joico) through the rest? X

Yeah my roots are a 7. Used to have highlift on roots and bleach in foils with a toner. Nice and creamy but just started my own salon and have no staff so need an easy colour ;)

I think I should put conditioner foils scattered then run a 9B (joico) through the rest? X

Sounds good, but how long are your roots? X

I'd mix an 8b with 9b (if they have it never worked with joico so have no idea about the colours haha) x

Just watched X factor, her roots looked quite dark when it was pulled back like a 6 it's funny what lighting can do. The extensions help massively too x

I did a root stretch 2 weeks ago so 4 inches?

The extensions def help! I'm planning on getting some extensions anyway cuz after having my daughter my hair has thinned :( possibly a bit of bleach damage too hence why I'm going dark lol x

I did a root stretch 2 weeks ago so 4 inches?

The extensions def help! I'm planning on getting some extensions anyway cuz after having my daughter my hair has thinned :( possibly a bit of bleach damage too hence why I'm going dark lol x

Oh yeah think it should be fine to just tone the rest then! X

There are so many different ways to get the same finish xx

There are so many different ways to get the same finish xx

There are, though I think the simplest way to do it on yourself would be to just tone xx

Latest posts

Back