Chihuahua dog question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmauk88

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
This is a bit random but I am thinking of getting a Chiuaua puppy, and I just wanted to know if anyone on here has one and what is there temperamant like? Are they O.K with other people? as Ive heard they can be quiet aggressive with other people other than its owners.
Thanks for the help. x

Chihuahua puppys /dogs the best, i lost my little girl last year in july...she was the best dog in the world she was 12 when she passed away in my arms....love her and miss her so so much.
Pollyanna gave me years of happines and so much fun,
I will never replace her....

I had a chihuahua for a couple of years. Bit of a random occurance but I found it on the motorway abandoned at a fairly old age. I decided to keep it as nobody came forwards for it and researched it's temperament etc. - I recall it said they tend to be one-person dogs and, ahem, not the smartest of breeds. This dog in particular was senseless! And nasty to everyone but me. My mum hated it - even though she went to let it out every day and gave it treats while I was at work!!

I loved that crazy little dog, even if nobody else did :) and ever since I'm converted to smaller dogs (currently have two Bichons). I found the chihuahua fairly low maintenance compared to other breeds I've had. If you use the Internet there's a ton of info on there.

Good luck! Xx

There is six chihuahuas in my house and they're so friendly and lovely! Not one of them is snappy with children or any one else :)

I have had my little chi hooch for four years hes not like any other dog he is very affectionate, if i fall asleep on the couch he'll move from my lap where he always lies to rest his head on top of mine lol. He loves big dogs not scared one bit and it's certainly not in his nature to growl never mind be snappy. Tho I will say very very jealous if he doesn't get my attention

Thank you all for your comments, I think I will get one, my husband wants a French bulldog which is small aswel but I prefer the little chihuahua. I need a small dog as my house isn't that massive.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

I have a chihuahua puppy and she is a bit shy of strangers but not aggressive just Wont go to them unless you pick her up and let them stroke her, she goes to women more than she will men lol but overall she's a happy well behaved puppy xx

Latest posts

Back