Children's pamper parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serenity2012

Reaction score
Hi geeks :)

I'm holding a child's pamper party for a clients little girls birthday, normally I go to their house and do them but this will be the first one in my salon eekkkk...
I'm offering a file and paint on both fingers and toes and also a mini facial, I'm doing the salon up to make it more like a party with banners and balloons etc and the parents are bringing some food and the birthday cake and drinks for them.
But I was wondering if there was anything else that I could do to make it that little bit better

Tia Lauren x

*Card or cheap gift for the birthday girl
*Party music?
*Temporary tattoos (Iv got tons there about 1p each!)
*Hair chalk or glitter hairspray
*Fake champagne? Like orange and lemonade in plastic champagne glasses so they feel grown up
Ummmmm can't think of anymore right now sorry if there no good!

<3 Stephanie <3

Hi we got our first booking for one today for next month too. Was hoping to keep the first one small but it's 15 five year olds eek!
We plan to do prom type hairstyles with choice of hair chalk or a hair feather. Some glitter nails, temporary tattoos & a bit of lip gloss, sparkly face powder etc. I have also said I will provide some cupcakes, non alchoholic cocktails, some other snacks and sweets and a tiara and wand for them. Had a look on amazon today to order some bits and also got a game which is basically pin the tail on the donkey but it's a unicorn!
I'm really looking forward to it, need to get some invitations sorted with salon name on it etc as hopefully it will be stuck on someone's fridge for a few weeks so a bit of advertising too! I think they are a great idea and can be adapted for different age groups. Managed to get it booked on a Wednesday afternoon too which is such a quiet time for us normally so will hopefully work out well and lead to a few more. Good luck with yours x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

*Card or cheap gift for the birthday girl
*Party music?
*Temporary tattoos (Iv got tons there about 1p each!)
*Hair chalk or glitter hairspray
*Fake champagne? Like orange and lemonade in plastic champagne glasses so they feel grown up
Ummmmm can't think of anymore right now sorry if there no good!

<3 Stephanie <3

Where abouts do you get your tattoos from for them? I've had a look online yesterday for some glitter ones but you have to buy this kit that cost nearly £40!!

Xx

Where abouts do you get your tattoos from for them? I've had a look online yesterday for some glitter ones but you have to buy this kit that cost nearly £40!!

Xx

Ah I don't have the glitter ones just normal ones I got loads of them off amazon

<3 Stephanie <3

Ah I don't have the glitter ones just normal ones I got loads of them off amazon

<3 Stephanie <3

Brill thank you I will have a look, normal ones will be quicker to do as well xx

Brill thank you I will have a look, normal ones will be quicker to do as well xx

They do princess or fairy ones there only small but there like 30 for 40p or something they come out alright though n take 30 secs to do
<3 Stephanie <3

Attachments

• 1403256729832.jpg
    1403256729832.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 145
Yeah they are brill, that's something that's worth getting for that price as well &#128515; xx

Latest posts

Back