Chisel 3d stamps, nail art or cheating?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkletips

Reaction score
Has anybody else seen these and would you consider them nail art or cheating? I personally thought they were really awesome but when I showed another tech she seemed to think its something that would only be used by someone who takes the easy way out so to speak. Although in her opinion stamping plates are also cheating as nail art should be hand painted but my clients seem to love the stamping plates...
kind of brings up a whole new conversation really now that I think about it, what does everybody else consider "nail art" to be and are there certain things that don't belong in high end services? like smile line cutters for example? I'm not in any way putting down anybodys technique of doing things just wondering about others opinions
(not implying that I consider myself high end by any means :))

I've not seen them, I'll have to Google but as far as nail art goes, I think you can use anything and everything to get the desired result.

Nail techs generally don't charge enough for nail art in my opinion, so whatever let's you save a little time is a bonus in my eyes xx

I've not seen them, I'll have to Google but as far as nail art goes, I think you can use anything and everything to get the desired result.

Nail techs generally don't charge enough for nail art in my opinion, so whatever let's you save a little time is a bonus in my eyes xx

That's actually a great point about saving time. It's all about the finished result and time frame it took I guess because if it takes you 4 hours to produce something just as good as someone else who can do similar in 1 or 2 hours then clients will go where its faster and most likely less expensive as that tech wouldn't be charging for as much of her time. always great to hear another persons perspective :)

I don't know how to post a link to the 3d stamps but they are called chisel 3d stamps and the only place I can see that they can be ordered is buy nails direct. if you do look them up and are able to post the link that would be great xx

Latest posts

Back