Chocolate Therapy and Lomi Lomi Hawaiian Massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby19

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm thinking of introducing chocolate therapies and hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage into my salon. Does anyone have any experience of these treatments or able to offer advice / opinions on whether they think they are popular?

Thanks
Ruby19

I do chocolate therapy treatments, I do a full body chocotherapy which can also incorporate a body wrap.
I also do a chocolate facial.

I use gerards for this.

Use the SEARCH button in the above taskbar to read similar threads from recent archives as we've discussed this a few times before.

sorry, just realised that I've only answered half of your question.

I am going to do an introductory Lomi Lomi course in march in Durham. to become a practioner is an intensive course so before I spend my money and time and energy, am doing the one day course first.

again, check out the SEARCH button for lomi lomi.

I also use the chocolate treatments from Gerards. They are really good products.

Hi,

I'm thinking of introducing chocolate therapies and hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage into my salon. Does anyone have any experience of these treatments or able to offer advice / opinions on whether they think they are popular?

Thanks
Ruby19

hi,

I am trained in hawaiian massage, and i go often to hawaii to take more training. it is a fabulous masage, so far i haven't come across anyone who didn't like it. the best way i can describe it is like all modalities in one! you will find Thai, swedish, accupressure, even osteopathy! i did a very advance course where i went more into clinical lomi to treat specific problems. just the basic lomi is excellent, very relaxing and prevent RSI for the therapist.
if you have a chance to learn it, go for it!!!!
chocolate, every one love it, in my last spa job, i did creae an organic chocolate wrap therapy, client lovd it and the smell was gorgeous, best of all the skin was very smooth and soft! it is a torture thought as you can smell it but can't eat it:mad:

hope this help!

Latest posts

Back