Christmas nail decals?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treacle44

Reaction score
I need to order done decals, snowflakes etc. any recommendations where to buy than from please and do they work well with Shellac?

Thanks x

Ebay is good for cheap nail art etc. Wouldn't buy anything from there other than nail art, glitters etc. Check that it's from the uk though as if from overseas it won't make it buy Christmas xxx

I swear by Konad stamping, it's really easy, perfect print and it's really smooth, I have quite a few clients that don't like any raised nails art. I always do my topcoat, cure, swipe, do the nails stamping leave for a min or so or do other finger/ hand then top coat, cure and swipe again. I agree eBay is fab for things like this x

If you don't want raised nail art then try the water decals, they just slide off and sit smoothly on the nail.

Karaxxx

i use water decals..super thin and when top coated …you can't notice a difference at all. I get them from bornpretty.com. fabulous range and very reasonably priced, though a long postal time on occasion :)

I got 3 packs for price of 2 at Sally's

I've just ordered a load from eBay! They were about £1 a pack

Thanks girls, I'll try eBay then for water decals x

Try sparkly-nails.co.uk they have some really nice christmas water decals

Thank you I'll have a look. Has anyone used the ones on eBay that are just stickers? They're called 3d nail stickers on eBay, but not sure they'll be suitable with shellac.

I prefer the stickers I just bought 2 packs of the crimbo ones they work well with shellac too. Water decals are a bit too fiddly for me!!

do you find sometimes that the nail decals are hard to get off the sheet without damaging them. I use tweezers but is there a better way?

do you find sometimes that the nail decals are hard to get off the sheet without damaging them. I use tweezers but is there a better way?

That's why I try an stick to using the stickers they seem more ridged

With water decals I cut out as close to the picture as possible, dunk it in water for a few seconds then press onto nail and slide off the back, then move the transfer that's left on the nail around until you get it perfect as they stay slippy for a little while

Latest posts

Back