Christmas nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mariehouse

Reaction score
How do u convince clients that there is an alternative to red nails with snow flakes at Christmas lol !!!

I love the Christmas rush and obviously we can't complain about the money however it gets to a point where u have done enough snowflakes for one day lol!
This is really a question or anything just more me lettin off steam lol

😂😂👍

Do you have other designs on show?

Im still in love with snowflakes but im relatively new to this lol

Do different designs on yourself. I've noticed a lot of my clients will try different things if they've seen it on me. Although I'm currently wearing turquoise glitter with snowflakes and everyone's asking for the same! 🙈lol

I did these mix and match nails on my daughter and posted pics on my Facebook page. A few clients have chosen one or 2 to have as an accent nail. Was a good way to show a few designs all at once and get them to try something different xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418847410.576827.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418847474.675749.jpg

Tell them you've run out of red lol. I did these the other day which made a nice change and now I've had lots of requests for them. So I'll probably be fed up with these soon! :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418847986.309467.jpg

I love snowflakes but am totally snowflakes out.

I did however have a lady in tonight who had serene green and grapefruit sparkle and was delighted with her 'Christmassy' look.

I have to say it looked stunning on her. I was just delighted to finally use it. :)

I'm sick to death of red. I bought a full bottle of Wildfire & Ruby Ritz not even a week ago and they're both nearly empty. I just do what they want. Even though I've seen enough red and snowflakes etc they think its the best thing since sliced bread since they haven't had it.

I did these on a friend of mine who specifically asked for Rudolph and the abominable snowman. I like the blue back ground best after trying it on a few other colors. He (yes he) loved it and it turned out great! Wished I had thought to take a pic of his nails though :/

Sent from my VS980 4G using SalonGeek mobile app

Oops...can't get my photo to load...I'll try again.

Last year of sick of sparkly red but this year it's not been as popular. Lots of greys, silvers and blue though! (And of course, snowflakes everywhere lol)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1419108274.309472.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1419108299.008918.jpg this week alternative to snowflakes... Xmas jumper! 😂😘

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1419115749.165282.jpg
These are my favorites this year! Only red is rudolfs nose thank god!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1419118584.881029.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1419118605.691329.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1419118677.496190.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1419118688.731982.jpg

Some of these have snowflakes but the main ideas for them were all different ;-) so you could try them. The last one is the modern folklore nail art one. X

These are mine. Inspired by TheRealMrsGrey :D
I think if clients see inspiration on your nails for an alternative to red they will be more likely to choose it to :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1419196880346.jpg
    1419196880346.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 279
So ive just removed my own red with standard snowflakes and I think I'm defo just gonna go with somethig completely diff ! Don't kno what yet and I actually don't kno when I'll have chance to do my own gel ummmmm maybe Christmas Day lol !

My first go on my own nails at a Xmas nail art... Bit shaky to start offImageUploadedBySalonGeek1419202128.050299.jpg

If you present clients with alternatives.. They will go for it but they have to actually see it on colour pops or nails.

I've hardly done any reds this year. I've done blues, gold, purples and pinks and some red of course, but not as much as last year!

Latest posts

Back