Christmas presents for clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For my regulars I give them homemade peanut brittle presented in cellophane bags tied with ribbon, easy to do cost effective & a nice thought because it's homemade x

You're not worried about any allergies then?

Clients appreciate any gift

I'm sure if they have allergies they wouldn't eat peanut brittle x

Clients appreciate any gift

I'm sure if they have allergies they wouldn't eat peanut brittle x

Haha. No I know they wouldn't. But I know nut allergies can be really bad. Like can't be in the same room as nuts.

I would be worried about doing anything homemade in case that client is allergic etc.

It is a lovely idea though! X

I'm sure they would soon tell you if they were allergic to something you have given them.

I just bought some sweetie cones, someone on Facebook on one of the for sale pages was making and selling cellophane cones filled with sweets and tied with bows for 50p each. I bought a load!

I gave % off vouchers to my regulars last Christmas. They all thanked me but didn't take up the offer.

Haha. No I know they wouldn't. But I know nut allergies can be really bad. Like can't be in the same room as nuts.

I would be worried about doing anything homemade in case that client is allergic etc.

It is a lovely idea though! X

I'm a mobile therapist & 90% of my clients I have been seeing A LONG TIME!! I know them very well & I know none of them have a nut allergy. Besides this is something which is covered in their consultation forms on the very first meeting! Merry Christmas![emoji268][emoji318]

I haven't fully started my business, but say you only give your loyal clients gifts, and they mention it to their friend who also sees you but cant afford to see you every 3-4 weeks and maybe comes half the time.... I would say it looks really bad.
I like the idea of everyone who books in December gets a little something. I like the chocolate in celo - I would add my logo and phone number to that so thy remember me while eating it!
I would also do a notepad (like the real estate ones) to give out because my Info would be there. For long time loyal clients that you really get to know (who will also likely gift you) I would get them something pertaining to them and what they like (after all you go to know them)

I just love giving gifts at Xmas, my clients have loved their oil burners and Yankee melt. I gave them to all clients booked in from 15 Nov. Which is pretty much all of them xx

i don't give anything but they are very good to me.. little gifts, wine, money chocolates.. some people are so generous

Latest posts

Back