Christmas work parties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HuntersMumma

Reaction score
So it's almost that time again...CHRISTMAS! And with that comes a christmas works party (if we bother) there's been some years we can't all decide so we don't bother :/ very fun.

So what ideas has everybody got?
I was thinking dog racing, a bit of food a bit of betting and a bit of a disco. Thought everyone would love it but turns out there's always that one awkward person, "it's not my sort of thing" urgh!

Throw some ideas my way please or share what your all planning!

🎁🎊🎄🎉

We always go for a spa day before we all start back in January, everyone looks forward to it over the Christmas period! X

This is what I'm planning this year:

A little get together in the salon with the girls after the working day has ended, some gorgeous bottles of fine wine and chocolates as beautiful gifts a lovely Christmas card with how I appreciate them and inside the card I think I'll give them a little treat this year....their P45'S!

I'm thinking the Dover Street wine bar this year. I always push the boat out for my girls and treat them to a great night out.

I'm treating the girls to a log cabin in the Forest of Dean, it has a hot tub and we are having therapists come to give us treatments for a change, we did it a couple of years ago and loved it, we go in jan so I close the salon for a couple of days and lovely to have a few nights away after crimbo x

This is what I'm planning this year:

A little get together in the salon with the girls after the working day has ended, some gorgeous bottles of fine wine and chocolates as beautiful gifts a lovely Christmas card with how I appreciate them and inside the card I think I'll give them a little treat this year....their P45'S!

Woah! Are you getting rid of all of them? :0

Sally the log cabin sounds amazing! I'd love that!

Woah! Are you getting rid of all of them? :0

Sally the log cabin sounds amazing! I'd love that!

It was a joke! !! Ha ha surely no one world take this seriously. ..REALLY!.. that made me chuckle.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow some lovely ideas! I only really have a small team and we usually go out for a meal but looking at doing something different this year! I have a junior though who's only 16, nearly 17 so can't do anything which is only for over 18's!
Has anyone got any suggestions for me? It's our first Christmas within our new premises too so on a mission to make it the best!
Also, does anywhere know the best places for Christmas decorations in the North?
Not long to go now :)

We go to the hilton for a meal and a disco, always a good night!

Planning my 1st staff Xmas do too this year so want to make it a good one, theres only 5 of us so have decided to book the musical "the bodyguard" followed by cocktails and tapas at a bar nearby that I know. We will go in January too as trying to pin everyone down for a date in December is impossible! X

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

I think since I work on my own I'll take myself off to a day spa for a few treatments! Looking forward to the Christmas rush, and the break that comes after it!
Robyn :)

It was a joke! !! Ha ha surely no one world take this seriously. ..REALLY!.. that made me chuckle.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Believe me it doesn't take much for me to believe! I'm actually writing a book of everything stupid I've said haha! Gullible is a major understatement haha!

Like who doesn't use a public toilet because it has W.C written on it?! :/ I thought it meant WheelChair! Duh! Friends say there's never a dull moment when with me :)

Was just reading this lol

And I didn't know w.c wasn't wheel chair lol

Well you learn something new everyday! :)

Believe me it doesn't take much for me to believe! I'm actually writing a book of everything stupid I've said haha! Gullible is a major understatement haha!

Like who doesn't use a public toilet because it has W.C written on it?! :/ I thought it meant WheelChair! Duh! Friends say there's never a dull moment when with me :)

Did you know that if you say "gullible" really slowly it sounds like "oranges"?

I work alone so no Christmas do for me. Although a few clients have invited me out for Christmas parties, they're so nice. And they know I have no social life and few friends :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm mobile and work alone so I'm always jealous of peoples Christmas parties! I want to get to dress up and and have a nice meal and be Christmassy! It's my favourite time of year! My OH's company do a Christmas meal every year but the wives and girlfriends are never invited =( this year my friend has started a holistic therapies business (also alone) so maybe we can do it just the 2 of us =) we can have a lady date haha!

We are having a Kent Geeks Christmas parties for all of us that work alone ;) a meal and drinky poos ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Was just reading this lol

And I didn't know w.c wasn't wheel chair lol

Well you learn something new everyday! :)

Not sure if this is sarcasm...haha.

Well, the Dover street wine bar is booked!! Mayfair here we come!!

Latest posts

Back