Chromapeel Carlton machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lozz1

Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone got this machine? I would love some feed back please. I have seen threads about microdermasion but wondering how good the results are with this machine, not just for fresh looking skin but also blackhead removal?
I know the make is reliable and trustworthy which is a plus but not sure about how effective it is. ??

thank you

oh well no one seems to have this machine??

Ive spoke to carlton regarding machine and they have been extreamly helpful. Im waiting to try the treatment out myself to see what it feels like first.

I am doing my level 3 and we are using these machines. They are good and our clients are happy with the results. HTH....good luck! x

oh thank you for your reply. I have heard good things about the machine and im going to a college to try out treatment!!!!
Looking forward to having a treatment for a change !! i never seem to have one nowadays.
Once im on the coach i will probably be asleep and not remember what i should about the treatment oh well so long as i see good results with my skin !
I will let you know how it goes x

I've got it and I love it :p brilliant x

Latest posts

Back