Chrome/holo/mirror nail non-wipe top coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Has anyone found a great non wipe top coat for usage with the new chrome/mirror/holo pigments out there that doesn't cause any wearing on the edges within a few days?!
I have tried so many the last few weeks my head is spinning!

Has anyone found a great non wipe top coat for usage with the new chrome/mirror/holo pigments out there that doesn't cause any wearing on the edges within a few days?!
I have tried so many the last few weeks my head is spinning!
I have tried 4 different top coats today but mine all seem very dull. X

Nsi glaze n go is my favourite, gives the smoothest finish and best shine but only suitable over extensions etc. It is a proper mine field unfortunately. I can tell you the Semilac no wipe top coat doesn't work AT ALL!!

I use Nsi glaze and go led too

Nsi glaze n go is my favourite, gives the smoothest finish and best shine but only suitable over extensions etc. It is a proper mine field unfortunately. I can tell you the Semilac no wipe top coat doesn't work AT ALL!!
Is this the original or new LED one?
I've seen lots of tech's say the new one is suitable over gel polish too

Thank you! I actually just ordered the glaze n go a couple days ago, so thats a relief to hear!

Is this the original or new LED one?
I've seen lots of tech's say the new one is suitable over gel polish too
I actually purchased the new LED one, didn't realize over gel polish wasn't listed for usage :(
Hope it can be anyway!

I actually purchased the new LED one, didn't realize over gel polish wasn't listed for usage :(
Hope it can be anyway!
You can try it over gel polish but it is file off only and where it is hard like glass you risk it 'shattering' and cracking if the natural nail flexes and bends X

The Gel Bottle Inc no wipe top coat fab as is Candy Coat's new no wipe top coat X

Ive been using the gng led over my own gel polish. .. no cracking.... so it would appear to be fine with gel polish. .. however i have asked the question on their fb page... just to be sure

I know this is chameleon chrome rather than standard chrome but it applies the same as the standard chrome!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1475343695.020319.jpg

When you become chrome obsessed

Latest posts

Back