Chuffed I did it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gawjus36

Reaction score
I went to see a client to do a French polish, a client who I dread seeing as she scrutinises everything I do. The first time I did her nails she let me do a full set of Shellac only to tell me she didn't like it and wanted it removing and normal polish applying!!!😳
Anyway, on this appointment she wanted the one thing I hate doing, French polish 😰
When I arrived she met me at the car and told me all she wanted was a simple French polish, nice and neat and that I was to do the best I could!! Anyway, thanks to a couple of threads on the nail forum I adopted a new technique and I have to say, I OWNED IT!!!
I was very pleased with my work, and thankfully, so was she. No more dreading a French polish....or intimidating clients!!

Well done you. What technique did you use?

After prepping the nails I used base coat just at the tip and applied two coats of white. I tidied the smile line using nail fresh, applied base coat all over, pink, then top coat. It worked a treat, I'm really pleased. I have previously cancelled appointments due to my fear of French!!!! 😰

I might pinch that technique, lol. I dont like doing french either. Scares the s##t out me. I take my hat off to you, :) xx

Latest posts

Back