claire 1 ru there?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lola67

Reaction score
Hi I've just been looking thru the big debate on e-nails and saw that you had actually done the course and thought it very good. I hope I didn't offend you with my freaking....... of course this goes to anyone else who has done the course and found it to be very good.
You know how it when you pick up things on the internet, you just never know who's cool and who's spinning a line.
For me, going in as an absolute beginner I think I may be better off going into a lot more detail and doing a longer more in depth course.
Apologies again.....:|
x

Hi again,

Yes I did do e-nails but purely as a refresher (I had been doing nails as a hobby for years) but on reflection as you ask I wouldnt recommend them now to a complete beginner, I am a little embarrassed now about my opinions in that thread, its only after comming to this site for so long I now realise how little the e-nails course does infact teach you, I plan to do the creative course shortly.

But you must make your own decisions on this.

Claire x

Latest posts

Back