Clean your tan machine!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joannedesouza41

Beleza beauty
Reaction score
I have been spray tanning for about 3 and a half years now and I was always wondering how everyone got so many tans out of one bottle!! Obviously when I started I used more but through time and practise I was using less, but was still only getting about 7 or 8 tans out a bottle!! The tent was always soaking and the place filled with overspray!! My machine was so dirty with tan even on the machine!!

I was unwell and house bound so manage to get time to properly seen and re-arrange all my equitment. I found a video through here on cleaning your machine, which I did and WOW what a difference!!

I'm not getting like 14-20 tans out of one bottle, there is hardly any over spray, my tent hardly has anything in it (which means I dont have to clean it with the power washer as often).

Just shows what a different it makes to have things set up properly :) So my advise is for everyone to do it :D

Joanne xxx

I'm confused because I'm insanely tired so excuse me if I'm being a bit slow here. ....but when was the last time you cleaned your machine and how long have you only been getting around 7 tans out of your bottle?

At least you've sorted it now so you should be using less solution and making more money

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm confused because I'm insanely tired so excuse me if I'm being a bit slow here. ....but when was the last time you cleaned your machine and how long have you only been getting around 7 tans out of your bottle?

At least you've sorted it now so you should be using less solution and making more money

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha no worries. I used to clean my machine once a week (run hot water through it, clean everything down, power hose my tent) however this particular time I took the whole gun and machine apart. So I reset the needle, the little back turning knob and now it is using so much less solution. I suppose this is the way it was supposed to be from the start.

For about 2 years I was getting 7 to 10 tans out a bottle! Which now I think it totally shocking haha

Your right, on the right road now :)

Beleza Beauty ♡

I have been spray tanning for about 3 and a half years now and I was always wondering how everyone got so many tans out of one bottle!! Obviously when I started I used more but through time and practise I was using less, but was still only getting about 7 or 8 tans out a bottle!! The tent was always soaking and the place filled with overspray!! My machine was so dirty with tan even on the machine!!

I was unwell and house bound so manage to get time to properly seen and re-arrange all my equitment. I found a video through here on cleaning your machine, which I did and WOW what a difference!!

I'm not getting like 14-20 tans out of one bottle, there is hardly any over spray, my tent hardly has anything in it (which means I dont have to clean it with the power washer as often).

Just shows what a different it makes to have things set up properly :) So my advise is for everyone to do it :D

Joanne xxx

well done on finally getting there however don't rush.. turn your output dial down a quarter turn each week and asses how the tans are coming out .

ideally you should be aiming to get between 20 -25 tan applications per litre solution but aim to get to that position slowly or you could encounter problems which will simply dent your confidence

well done and keep up the good work

Latest posts

Back