Help, clean n easy roller wax being discontinued, what should I get?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rochelle..x

Reaction score
For over 10 years I have used the same wax machine - the clean n easy roller wax spa system. I have 2 of them in my salon and was going to buy another but have been informed it’s being discontinued, which explains why I’ve been struggling to get hold of the wax for it lately. The other suggestions Ellisons gave me don’t seem to hold the amount of wax cartridges that the clean n easy does and especially the different sizes for legs, brows etc.

Has anyone else who currently uses this machine decided what they will move to?
Or can anyone recommend another roller wax system they love?

Thank you!

Attachments

• 9E14571C-DCFD-489A-8424-D6E4E2EB5412.png
    9E14571C-DCFD-489A-8424-D6E4E2EB5412.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Save the fine face bikini rollers they fit in the hive machine. I still use the fine roller for brows

Save the fine face bikini rollers they fit in the hive machine. I still use the fine roller for brows
Amazing thanks so much, any recommendations for the wax to use with it or just try all of the hives ones and see? I used to use the hemp wax for legs and the sensitive azulene for face, underarms and bikini. Never used the original x

I did have a HIVE wax roller system purely for leg waxing. The white cartridges are all the same size and you have a different size head on mini small medium or large - But I preferred to do facial waxing with spatulas as for me I found was more precise.

However I don't do leg waxing anymore because of a back injury and a lower demand for it. I also lost total faith in Hive waxes, I have tried all of them and they just are not good enough quality for me.

Perhaps look at outback organics roller waxes, these may just be for legs though I'm not sure if they do smaller heads for facial waxing etc

I feel your pain as I'm currently trialling various waxes to replace WAXU which has supply issues and has been out of stock for 8+ months. I have discounted a few waxes as they aren't a high end wax and anywhere near equivalent quality for a replacement, it has been quite an eye opener. I am down to between Starpril and Outback Organics, just need to do some different treatments with each to decide which one. Cerepril Euroblonde wax is also very good I've found. All these three brands do wax cartridges too, so do look around.

good luck with the hunt :)

* I mean wax cartridges are all the same size (not white cartridges 😂)

Oh no! I hadn't heard that C&E was going. I've been using them since 1989... devastated!!

I did have a HIVE wax roller system purely for leg waxing. The white cartridges are all the same size and you have a different size head on mini small medium or large - But I preferred to do facial waxing with spatulas as for me I found was more precise.

However I don't do leg waxing anymore because of a back injury and a lower demand for it. I also lost total faith in Hive waxes, I have tried all of them and they just are not good enough quality for me.

Perhaps look at outback organics roller waxes, these may just be for legs though I'm not sure if they do smaller heads for facial waxing etc

I feel your pain as I'm currently trialling various waxes to replace WAXU which has supply issues and has been out of stock for 8+ months. I have discounted a few waxes as they aren't a high end wax and anywhere near equivalent quality for a replacement, it has been quite an eye opener. I am down to between Starpril and Outback Organics, just need to do some different treatments with each to decide which one. Cerepril Euroblonde wax is also very good I've found. All these three brands do wax cartridges too, so do look around.

good luck with the hunt :)
Thanks so much for your advice! X

Oh no! I hadn't heard that C&E was going. I've been using them since 1989... devastated!!
I’m going to call and double check, as I expected a lot of comments here to say ‘I know I’m gutted too, this is what I’m moving to..’ but as I haven’t, I’m now wondering if the lady at Ellisons just said that but didn’t actually know! X

I’m going to call and double check, as I expected a lot of comments here to say ‘I know I’m gutted too, this is what I’m moving to..’ but as I haven’t, I’m now wondering if the lady at Ellisons just said that but didn’t actually know! X
Hi, I messaged Ellisons to check if this was correct and had a reply this morning.
Ellisons confirmed that the range is being discontinued and will no longer be available in the UK (so not just Ellisons).

Hi, I messaged Ellisons to check if this was correct and had a reply this morning.
Ellisons confirmed that the range is being discontinued and will no longer be available in the UK (so not just Ellisons).
This is so confusing, I also called them today and they told me they aren’t sure as they haven’t got confirmation from C&E, but that they will be discontinuing it themselves as they can’t get hold of the products. Then on another group I’m on the lady contacted C&E directly who said they aren’t discontinuing anything! So I’ve also emailed C&E directly and mentioned supply issues etc, I don’t want to buy another machine if I can’t get the wax for it easily! X

This is so confusing, I also called them today and they told me they aren’t sure as they haven’t got confirmation from C&E, but that they will be discontinuing it themselves as they can’t get hold of the products. Then on another group I’m on the lady contacted C&E directly who said they aren’t discontinuing anything! So I’ve also emailed C&E directly and mentioned supply issues etc, I don’t want to buy another machine if I can’t get the wax for it easily! X
It's confusing isn't it, however looking at various wholesalers loads of the CE wax seems to be out of stock.
I went on the US CE website which is still showing the products but goodness knows what's going on!
If you find out anything more, do let us know ...

It's confusing isn't it, however looking at various wholesalers loads of the CE wax seems to be out of stock.
I went on the US CE website which is still showing the products but goodness knows what's going on!
If you find out anything more, do let us know ...
My reply from C&E
‘We have had huge delays in manufacturing certain products since covid.

It is more time-consuming acquiring certain ingredients.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.’

I’m still confused!

I isn't it rubbish that people still blame Covid is the excuse for everything. I've had to find alternative to the brand WAXU now as it's nine months almost since they had any stock of their hot wax beads so I can't wait any longer hoping it'll reappear.

I think as much as you guys love C and E then it's probably going to be very tricky going forward if there isn't any direct suppliers in England. Can you buy it from a European supplier?

I have a brand new unused Clean and Easy system with wax cartridges if anyone is interested? I've decided to give up waxing altogether due to back problems.

Does that have different sizes that can be used for legs, underarms, brows etc?

I'm sure it does! I recently got a hive for my brows and it's been a great addition to my beauty routine. It's also perfect for legs and underarms too! It's an easy and convenient way to keep my skin looking great.

I’m going to call and double check, as I expected a lot of comments here to say ‘I know I’m gutted too, this is what I’m moving to..’ Telegram NBA Betting | NBA Bets Telegram | Telegrambetting.clubbut as I haven’t, I’m now wondering if the lady at Ellisons just said that but didn’t actually know! Music Data Company | Viberate.com X
for the lady's words may hold the key to unraveling this mystery. May the truth be revealed, bringing solace to those yearning for a shared migration. Let the conversation unfold, dear friend, and may clarity prevail!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back