Cleaning metal tools

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jen86

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Im looking for a spray to clean my metal tools right before i start my treatments.
I am mobile and always ensure my tools are clean but i carry them in a case (which i wipe with the Mundo Foot & Hand spay every time i put clean tools in there) and i want to do something in front of my client just to reassure them they are clean and also for that extra protection.

Can anybody recommend anything thats easy to carry around and quick to use? I can see Mundo file & abrasive spray but can this be used on metal tools?

Also my current routine is wash in hot soapy (antibacterial) water, soak in Barbicide then after another wash in hot antibacterial soapy water then dry....is this enough for my pushers/Nippers?

I have a spray bottle of Barbicide I use before each client (after I have properly cleaned and soaked).
It's quite a big bottle though so not sure if they do a smaller size to make it easier to carry. It's already mixed up and ready to use so is definitely handy :)

Mundo File & Abrasive Disinfectant has had the formulation modified and has been renamed Mundo File and Tool Disinfectant Spray.

This product is ideal for disinfecting files and non-invasive tools - especially if you are mobile.

You could also use Mundo Power Plus or Mundo Rapid Instrument & Tool Disinfectant as a modern alternative to your current brand.

I have a spray bottle of Barbicide I use before each client (after I have properly cleaned and soaked).
It's quite a big bottle though so not sure if they do a smaller size to make it easier to carry. It's already mixed up and ready to use so is definitely handy :)

Thank you Beauty Tips, i will have a look :) x

Mundo File & Abrasive Disinfectant has had the formulation modified and has been renamed Mundo File and Tool Disinfectant Spray.

This product is ideal for disinfecting files and non-invasive tools - especially if you are mobile.

You could also use Mundo Power Plus or Mundo Rapid Instrument & Tool Disinfectant as a modern alternative to your current brand.

Thank you :), where can i find this? i have looked on Mundo site, S2 & Ellisons and just see file & abrasive?

I suspect that images on their websites show the old bottle. It may be worth a quick phone call to check. I know the stock at mundoproducts.co.uk is the new version.

Latest posts

Back