Clear bridal solution recommendations please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickcafc

Reaction score
Hi all, as above, any solutions that get the nod plus are they that tricky to apply, and if so, any tips. Cheers guys.

Pretty please.

Hi your title is really confusing as it's not clear it's about spray tan!
Sorry I can't help but thought it may explain why no replies!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes, sorry what exactly are you asking?
Kt

I haven't used any with a clear guide colour but know they are available to buy. I think if you have a search their are some older threads referring to clear guide colours.
Personally I don't really see the point in them for bridal only really for people with sensitivity to bronzing ingredients. The guide colour should be all washed off prior to wedding day so should be no chance of that transferring to clothing. I tend to tan brides 2 days in advance. I find it gives the tan chance to develop fully and all guide the colour should be washed off before wedding as you would assume they have at least 2 showers within that time! Any colour rub off is usually down to pressure points on clothing (such a bra under wire) rubbing the skin and transferring skin cells with developed tan on to clothing. A clear guide colour would not stop this from happening.

This is just my opinion though :)

I agree with Lil'Gem, it wouldn't stop the colour transfer. I just warn brides that it could rub off a little on the inside of the dress. Just be careful not to put too much tan on the tops of the inside arms as this is the worst place for rubbing.

Hi all, sorry if its a misleading title. I would like some recommendations on a clear bridal spray tanning solution. I have never done a bride, no pun intended, and have read that clear is the way to go because of colour rubbing off on the dress. Its only what I have read as I have no experience of bridal tanning but surely its bronzer when sweating that rubs off on the dresses? If anybody could clarify this please as I have 8 % solution (should it be 6?) and will save wasting money on clear. The only clear I can find btw is Siennasol. Thank you all, Mick.

I told today at my training to stay away from clear solutions because it doesn't have the guide colour, it can be incredibly hard to get right unless you are 100% confident in your spraying abilities as you can miss areas easily and to just spray a few days earlier to ensure the guide fully washed off before the big day.

Just what I was told. I'm new to tanning so others will have better advice I'm sure. :)

Hi LaurenMarie, good luck with the training and future in the business. Yeah I am proficient with the system that I use just never used clear before. Cant seem to get any feedback either. There must be a plus to using clear solution surely. From what I have read via various sites the bronzer can still rub off on wedding dresses days after the application. I am going to order some and give it a try, bit of a drama though because it has to be sent to me in Norway when I was hoping to pick some brains on here. You know, this is good, that is crap etc. I will put an update on here in the future. Thanks for the reply and have a great day, Mick.

Latest posts

Back