Clear/natural Gellux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bert666

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Do any if you know how to do Gellux nails so they are clear/ natural? My full time 'day' job requires that I have no colours on my nails but I don't want to stop wearing Gellux because its fantastic for protecting my nails.

I've used one coat of base coat followed by one coat of top coat but the end result is very dull and really doesn't feel strong at all- how do I get the Gellux result without applying any colour... Any ideas?

Why not 2 base and 2 top? I have never done this but thats what i would do

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Yeah, I did contemplate that but thought I'd ask first to see if anyone knew for definite before embarking on another 'wait and see' approach!!

I'll give that a go tomorrow Dani04, thank you for replying xxx

I currently have a base, pink whisper and top coat on mine and it looks clear.
(I am currently practising nail art so i use this then use ordinary polidh over the top so i can just remive the colour when im done)
It's lasting really well too x

I have been using Shellac for over a year and changing to Gellux when I have some extra pennies hehe :-D I have the dtuff but only one colour as I was testing.

What base and top coat is better the base/top or the individuals?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

It depends...the separates are fantastic as they are soooo much quicker to remove. But clients who find their nails don't last as long (eg due to medication, health issues, pregnancy, lifting concrete slabs ect...) I use the base/top combi as its tougher.
I find the duel works better on myself but ladies who don't have any issues I use the individuals as the removal is BRILL!!

Thanks Hun, I'll pop to Capital and buy some Pink Whispers this week.

I'm the same with regards to which base coat I use on clients- I have one lady who despite my best efforts, her nails just seem to chip and flake using the easy off base so I use the normal base for her and the easy off for everyone else!

Latest posts

Back