Issues with Lecente gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WillowMaker

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have experience with Lecente Create gel polish on natural nails? Whenever I apply it on natural nails it starts to wear off and small chips come off within the first 5 days… I am using it in combination with the Lecente rubber base and see it both with the regular HEMA free top coat and the matte top coat. Any tips or help is appreciated, thanks!

Are you using the Lecente products with the Lecente gel lamp?

Hi,
I've used lecente gels on natural nails since they launched the create range of gels several years ago.
If the gel is wearing from the free edge then it might be because you haven't capped effectively or the gel is too thinly applied.
Despite lecente saying you can just do one coat of colour I have always found it better with 2 coats.
You can also use the universal primer or even the acid primer for those clients who need improved longevity.
I can't comment on the rubber base as I've never used it.
Essential to use the whole lecente range for your service and definitely use their lamp.
Some clients find hand placement in the light difficult so if you are finding it is the thumbs that are lifting, cure the thumbs separately flat in the light.

Hi,
I've used lecente gels on natural nails since they launched the create range of gels several years ago.
If the gel is wearing from the free edge then it might be because you haven't capped effectively or the gel is too thinly applied.
Despite lecente saying you can just do one coat of colour I have always found it better with 2 coats.
You can also use the universal primer or even the acid primer for those clients who need improved longevity.
I can't comment on the rubber base as I've never used it.
Essential to use the whole lecente range for your service and definitely use their lamp.
Some clients find hand placement in the light difficult so if you are finding it is the thumbs that are lifting, cure the thumbs separately flat in the light.
Ah yes I’ve indeed tried either 2-3 thin coats or 1 thick coats, maybe applying 2 thicker coats in combination with primer will solve the issue, thanks!

Latest posts

Back