Client base

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayleighs_nails

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am after some advice.....

I am recently trained in GelColor and Axxium Gel Nail Enhancements and am trying to build up my client base but with little success. I have tried advertising on facebook using my business page sharing via all my friends and word of mouth but i dont seem to be attracting any business.

Can anyone give me any ideas on what else i can be doing that isn't vastly expensive as dont have a lot of free cash when i dont have clients coming through the door

Thanks in advance

x

I start the axxium gel enhancement course tomorrow. How many case studies were there?x

Leaflets although these have a small return rate
Advertise on local selling facebook pages rather than just ro friends and family
Yell.com
Get yourself on google places
Have you got a website?
Introductory offer for first appointment only
Posters on noticeboards, community centres, diet clubs, libraries, gyms, local coffee shops, playgroups, supermarkets etc
Pamper evenings aren't a real money maker but they get your name out there

There's loads you can do, you just need to get yourself out there as people wont know you're there if you're not telling them. There's a thread on the business board about drumming up more business and it has hundreds of ideas so I'd suggest reading that. Also look at other therapists in your area and see how they advertise and make sure you're not too cheap as it puts people off

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Also forgot to say on average it takes a good couple of years to become established so it will cost money and it will take time so yiu need to be determined and have done your research.

Family and friends have all good intentions and often say the right thing but often don't book so don't rely on them to make you money x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I start the axxium gel enhancement course tomorrow. How many case studies were there?x

I had to do 10 case studies, whereabouts are you doing it? x

At a place in Dundee. Could do without it right now. It was cancelled in March and I asked not to be rescheduled for May as I've just done a huge massage course with 36 case studies to do. Lo and behold........

At a place in Dundee. Could do without it right now. It was cancelled in March and I asked not to be rescheduled for May as I've just done a huge massage course with 36 case studies to do. Lo and behold........

Crikey i can sympathise, am now 2 days into my OPI acrylics course and now starting the axxium soak off as well, finding case studies really hard to find now

Hi All,

I am after some advice.....

I am recently trained in GelColor and Axxium Gel Nail Enhancements and am trying to build up my client base but with little success. I have tried advertising on facebook using my business page sharing via all my friends and word of mouth but i dont seem to be attracting any business.

Can anyone give me any ideas on what else i can be doing that isn't vastly expensive as dont have a lot of free cash when i dont have clients coming through the door

Thanks in advance

x

What else have you tried?

There is a super thread on here (business forum) by Lynne Baker with lots of ideas, if you use the search it will come up.
Get yourself a cup of tea and a notepad and have a read!

Latest posts

Back