Client Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwigirl63

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been registered here for a while but I have only just been looking in the background, so I thought I would start getting more involved. I have a few pictures I will upload to get everyone to have a look at and comment.

My main question is, is there anywhere on the internet where you can download client cards?

Hi everyone. I have been registered here for a while but I have only just been looking in the background, so I thought I would start getting more involved. I have a few pictures I will upload to get everyone to have a look at and comment.

My main question is, is there anywhere on the internet where you can download client cards?

Hey Kiwigirl... and good to see you finally post. Have you tried googling?? I think we used to have this facility but no more. I also think if you do a SEARCH on this site you may find one! HTH's :idea:

Yes I have tried googling but I cant find a thing. Thats ok though I will keep looking.

Wonderful. Thanks everyone.

Hay Hun,

Here is the client profile card that i have just created to use in my new salon, i don't know if all the questions are relevant to you as you didn't mention the industry you were in. Thought it may help anyway.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Tazzie

Latest posts

Back