Client loyalty scheme?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitesatin

Reaction score
I would really appreciate some advice. My salon has been opened for just over a year now and I have in place a client loyalty scheme, clients receive a stamp after every treatment and after receiving 6 stamps they get 20% off any treatment over the value of £10 (excluding offers and courses). I am wanting to change the loyalty scheme as I also offer 20% on waxing every Wednesday and 20% on facials and massage on a Tuesday....I just feel that I am giving enough away already. So my thoughts are to change the loyalty to collect 10 stamps and choose from either file and polish, bns, express facial or ebw and tint. What are your thoughts?

We do an 8 stamp thing. On 4, they get 20% off a product, and on 8, 40% off any treatment. Most will choose an expensive treatment for the 40% and are very happy as its a big discount.
You could also do a coffee shop 'free' last treatment thing although harder when there are many price points. I find more stamps and larger discount work quite well- they actually plan how to get more stamps with cheaper treatments in order for the more expensive one to have a bigger discount.

Mine is $10 off any service after five visits(over $20).

I work in 2 places. At one the offer is a stamp for every appointment and after 6 get £5 off. The other is a stamp for every £20 spent and after 8 you get 50% off one treatment x

A very reliable and effective loyalty program you can go with is stampUP.com. It works on any smart phone, ipad, or computer.

I work in 2 places. At one the offer is a stamp for every appointment and after 6 get £5 off. The other is a stamp for every £20 spent and after 8 you get 50% off one treatment x

Is it on AppStore ?

I use loyalty cards and do 3 stamps for 10% off, 5 stamps for 20% off.

You need to make it so they can't be used in conjunction with any other offers, I don't allow stamps on Thursday's between 9-3pm as I already do an offer in those hours.

You can customize and provide the stamps at any time you want. Please let me know if you would like to see a demo.

Is it on AppStore ?

No, mine are on their appointment cards. Some people prefer for me to hold onto their card for them, so I attach it to their consultation card x

Latest posts

Back