Client wanting curlier lashes-how?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sspeterborough

Reaction score
I have a client with really straight lashes, I've used a j curl but she wants them curlier.
Any ideas?
I know I can't curl them but can she get them permed before a treatment?
Thanks for your help!
X

I have a client with really straight lashes, I've used a j curl but she wants them curlier.
Any ideas?
I know I can't curl them but can she get them permed before a treatment?
Thanks for your help!
X

You can apply curlier lashes to straight lashes. You need to make sure the base of the lash extension is attached to the base of the natural lash. The more contact between them the better, but its really the base that you need to make sure is well attached and it will be fine.
I very rarely use J's for this reason. They can look beautiful on some but they dont give that wow effect from front on as the client see's them.
Why not try a B curl to give more curl but still give good contact between extension and natural lash? x

Oh I thought the entire lash had to be bonded to the natural lash!
I'm a newbie still so slowly learning these things.
Will it not look odd if the end of the natural lash is straight but the artificial lash is curled?
X

Your best bet it to either lift or perm them them, but use a large lifting or perming rod.
If you put a c curl on a straight lash you will find that the natural lash will pop out from under the fake lash and it will look very strange.
You can use a different curl also but for clients that don't want permanent lash extensions this is also great as when they hand lost all lashes they are still left with a beautiful curl.

Latest posts

Back