Client wants platinum, help! Goldwell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staceya95

Reaction score
My client is wanting that Kim kardashian blonde she is Hispanic and her root is a level 4, I know for a fact I'm gonna have to bleach her roots twice and bleach some of the orange out of the ends but what volume developer would be best for the ends??? And what would be a good goldwell toner to much the desired shade of blonde would 10 p be good???

Attachments

• 14834205933571.jpg
    14834205933571.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 81
  • images-31.jpg
    images-31.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 69
Well you have some work cut out for yourself! There are a few articles available for you on how she and her sister Kylie have gone blonde. This is either a 9-12 hour one day process(that includes many Olaplex treatments deep conditionings, toners and Olaplex in the processes and ultimately a haircut) or over several visits. Does your client have virgin level 4 hair(I hope?)

Well you have some work cut out for yourself! There are a few articles available for you on how she and her sister Kylie have gone blonde. This is either a 9-12 hour one day process(that includes many Olaplex treatments deep conditionings, toners and Olaplex in the processes and ultimately a haircut) or over several visits. Does your client have virgin level 4 hair(I hope?)

Yes it is virgin!

Yes it is virgin!
Ok-so still start with stand alones and deep conditionings as her hair will be going through quite a bit for this look. So if she has more than 1" of new growth you have to apply 20
or 30 vol 1/4" off her scalp to match the gold. Then go back with 20 and lighten her 1/4" until it's even. All with Olaplex of course. It will save her hair! Then you'll have to evaluate where you're at. If her hair feels good you can use lightener with 20 on and near scalp and 10 on ends to lighten to palest yellow. Low and slow it the best way. Olaplex added to lightener and conditioning between lightenings. This could take more than one or two rounds. When it's all an even pale yellow you can tone with a 9V, 9T or 9P (I believe the stylist that did the Kardashians used Redken) You can find the formulas on Behind the Chair also i think. Hope this helps. Remember, don't push the hair too far or no matter what you use it will melt

Ok-so still start with stand alones and deep conditionings as her hair will be going through quite a bit for this look. So if she has more than 1" of new growth you have to apply 20
or 30 vol 1/4" off her scalp to match the gold. Then go back with 20 and lighten her 1/4" until it's even. All with Olaplex of course. It will save her hair! Then you'll have to evaluate where you're at. If her hair feels good you can use lightener with 20 on and near scalp and 10 on ends to lighten to palest yellow. Low and slow it the best way. Olaplex added to lightener and conditioning between lightenings. This could take more than one or two rounds. When it's all an even pale yellow you can tone with a 9V, 9T or 9P (I believe the stylist that did the Kardashians used Redken) You can find the formulas on Behind the Chair also i think. Hope this helps. Remember, don't push the hair too far or no matter what you use it will melt
Do you think foiling the roots in sclices will help it lighten up better??

No covering with a cap will tho

I would go in and use bleach 20 vol with olaplex threw the mid lengths let that lift to a clean level 9 then apply bleach 30vol olaplex to the roots. Process u till it's a level 10 this way you are lifting to the same level, shampoo twice towel dry n apply equal parts 10v 10p with 10 vol for the recommended time. Obviously the above if the hair condition is good

This is what I done m achieved this x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 72
If you use a platinum card technique you will achieve more even lift faster. This is when you do back to back foil slices then apply to the very root area last between foils watching the first ones you apply as they will process fastest and may need to be removed before the process of foiling is complete. It takes longer but well worth the effort

Latest posts

Back