Client with Cancer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloeluckin

Reaction score
Hi guys,
A client of mine has referred me to a friend of hers who would like extensions, however, the friend has cancer. The friend is also not suffering with hair loss. Is it possible to do extensions on people with cancer?

Hi guys,
A client of mine has referred me to a friend of hers who would like extensions, however, the friend has cancer. The friend is also not suffering with hair loss. Is it possible to do extensions on people with cancer?

Do you know what stage treatment she's in? If she's going to have chemo then probably not and also if you are fitting micro rings, I can't remember which scan but one of my clients has recovered from cancer and has regular scans either mri or ct not sure which and we have to take them out because the scan is magnetic or something?

If she is going through chemo or about to go through Chemo don't fit extensions.
Even with the hair integration systems I make I do not fit them on clients until AFTER their Chemo has finished. Some people dont loose hair with chemo but can just happen without warning, so extra tension from extensions isn't healthy on hair that may fall prematurely

Latest posts

Back