Client's hair being over developed most of the time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full head foils in 25 mins!! Aye righto

Anyway if doing a full head and the underneath will be ready before the top. You can just wash off underneath

Was just going to say, wash it off in stages too x

crikey , sounds like a heck of a palava..

Well Salon doctor maybe you should post your solution to this....and then everyone else can start to be more constructive in their posts.

Jheez guys it was only a case scenario. Calm down! Be nice :)

Surely if no one likes salon doctors threads just don't comment then the threads will drop off down the site...... #justsaying :)

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

thank you i love yous x

I try to stick to a code, especially for repeat clients, or in this case repeat clients with repeat color processes. As far as lifting or bleaching , I never recommend more than 3 or sometimes 4 levels lighter than your natural hair level.

If you are committed to a long term relationship with this person, you can always recommend a hair color/level that would be easier to process every time.

I try to stick to a code, especially for repeat clients, or in this case repeat clients with repeat color processes. As far as lifting or bleaching , I never recommend more than 3 or sometimes 4 levels lighter than your natural hair level.

If you are committed to a long term relationship with this person, you can always recommend a hair color/level that would be easier to process every time.

Can I ask why you wouldn't recommend lifting 3/4 levels lighter?

Can I ask why you wouldn't recommend lifting 3/4 shades lighter?

Latest posts

Back