Client's payment still hasn't come through

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmLou3003

Reaction score
I did a lady's hair last night, i have already received her deposit a week before her appointment, however before her appointment yesterday she said she had sent the remainder of the money, it hadn't arrived by the time she got to mine, and still hadn't before she left.

Throughout yesterday she was telling me "my balance has gone down" "i can show you a picture to prove i have sent it" - it's now a day after she said she sent it, and still haven't got it.

I have tweeted the bank, we are both with Natwest who say it should take 2 hours to appear. When she sent the deposit it did take longer than usual, so i have given her the benefit of doubt for today.

I spoke to her today and she has said she will check her bank again, but hasnt replied since then. I'm getting a little worried as its £130 and she doesn't exactly reply promptly.

She signed a consultation form with me which stated how much deposit she was going to pay and what the remaining balance would be so i guess i have that to hold her to.

I'm sure it will be fine, but end of the day, i am going to be massively out of pocket if she hasn't actually paid or doesnt intend to. She is a nice girl and seems pretty honest, she has allowed me to tag her in the pictures on instagram/facebook etc, i'm sure she wouldn't be doing that if she was basically stealing from me - i hope?!

Has anyone got any advise on what i should be doing?

Just keep chasing her although it hasnt even been 24 hours yet so give it a chance. After 48 hours id contact her again.

I had this before and ended up chasing for almost 2 months.... I ended up following the small claims process and she paid

Just keep chasing her although it hasnt even been 24 hours yet so give it a chance. After 48 hours id contact her again.

I had this before and ended up chasing for almost 2 months.... I ended up following the small claims process and she paid
I have just checked my statements and her deposit came through OTR. Everyone else who pays it says BAC's so i have asked Natwest if this is slower. Why was she not paying?!

Panic over. It hadnt come through because she didnt have enough money in that account as her phone bill had come out early leaving her short. I have it now anyway! I need to avoid this in future and get clients to pay 24 hours before their appointment.

Latest posts

Back