Climazone hair processor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderwoman

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks,

Im looking in to buying a new climazone hair processor, my one has conked out earlier this year. Im debating to purchase a standard wall one or a expensive one..... Do you think the more expensive ones are worthwhile?

I think they do cut out development time, but im unsure as to buy a rollerblade one or a hemlet looking one?! iykwim

Thanks mandy xoxo

i use the climazon 2 from wella, its brilliant and yes it defo does cut the processing time, it has lots of settings for diffrent types of hair ect. and its durable and lasting, ive had mine now for 2 years and i use it everyday :)

Have to be careful what i say here... but used climazones and used rollerballs are available and can offer huge savings on the new price

I got an infrazon this time last year for a v good price from wella, I think about 40% off x

Hi,

My old Climazone died earlier this year, I must have had it nearly 10 years and it was well used - I thought long and hard about what to replace it with and finally brought a wall mounted Hairmaster in November through my Goldwell rep, he did a good deal with me that included 3 months free credit and lots of cans of Topchic. So far machine has been great, if it last another 10 years I will be very happy. Only issue was that the arm is not as flexible as previous machine and which meant we had to place it in a different position so there was some 'making good' to be done - nothing is easy!

Hope this is of some help,

Alex-Lydia

PS Also annoying is rather than beeping it makes 'music' to let it you know it has finished - we all think it sounds like someones mobile!

:smack:
Hi fellow geeks,

Im looking in to buying a new climazone hair processor, my one has conked out earlier this year. Im debating to purchase a standard wall one or a expensive one..... Do you think the more expensive ones are worthwhile?

I think they do cut out development time, but im unsure as to buy a rollerblade one or a hemlet looking one?! iykwim

Thanks mandy xoxo
hi ther as far as climazones are concerned there great i had 2 wallmounted ones wella millineum models found them grt to use ,all colouring some perms and natural curly drying for clients that hate blowdrying.ive a friend selling

Latest posts

Back