Clip in hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
People always ask me where is the best place to get clip in hair extensions? Any suggestions , Lucia xx

Yes i know thAt but where is the best retailer to buy them?

I use beauty works for clip ins x

Hair planet are decent, I actually converted their clip ins into individual extensions and have had them in my hair 3 months now.

I would say American dream hair extensions or lush hair extensions :) x

I've brought lush ones this time, they r ok I suppose, I have bleach all over so I find colour #60 a bit golden sometimes

So does anyone know of any other suppliers who have ones a bit whiter? Thanks, lucia xx

Hair port I think so white ones, and angel remy x

Yes hairport do them, i ordered the 215g set for a client and she loves them x

Beauty works look good my last lot were from foxylocks I love them...I wear clip ins everyday as I dont have anyone to do my extensions gggr!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I remember years ago wen i used to buy clip ins you would get loads of hair and it was thick for like £40, now its really expensive isnt it lol. Whats the white colour called xx

#1001 is the white blonde

I've brought lush ones this time, they r ok I suppose, I have bleach all over so I find colour #60 a bit golden sometimes

I normally have that problem but I find if I wash then a few times with purple shampoo they lighten and go more ash... X

I normally have that problem but I find if I wash then a few times with purple shampoo they lighten and go more ash... X

Thank you millie x

Latest posts

Back