Clip in Hair Extention for senior citizens. Can you help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RazorNribbonz

Reaction score
Hi everyone, (smile)

Ahh my first post (trying hard to not look so newbie like) lol..So excited I found this site..

I work in an assisted living salon, part time..I have an adorably sweet lady who is quickly loosing hair (scalp becoming visible) just behind her bang area...
Now, I know I could change her whole life ( lol) If I could find what I am looking for...

A famous stylist made and sold these lil extentions on TV yrs back.. It was
approximately around 2 inches long, light weight as was the clip ( virtually undetectable)..It also had the ability to be styled to the left and or right of the clip/seam...Does anyone know of anything that sounds remotely close to this?.... Thanks so much

I have other questions but, I will try to pace myself ( lil laugh)

I think the thing your looking for is called a closure or it could be called something else, is it the one that clips on top of the head and has a parting?

Hi everyone, (smile)

Ahh my first post (trying hard to not look so newbie like) lol..So excited I found this site..

I work in an assisted living salon, part time..I have an adorably sweet lady who is quickly loosing hair (scalp becoming visible) just behind her bang area...
Now, I know I could change her whole life ( lol) If I could find what I am looking for...

A famous stylist made and sold these lil extentions on TV yrs back.. It was
approximately around 2 inches long, light weight as was the clip ( virtually undetectable)..It also had the ability to be styled to the left and or right of the clip/seam...Does anyone know of anything that sounds remotely close to this?.... Thanks so much

I have other questions but, I will try to pace myself ( lil laugh)

Hi, I think there's a couple on the link below that may be similar :) minky

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...gbn3AQ&usg=AFQjCNGCXFnYFA45LYzVs5k5iHCitQ2q3Q

Latest posts

Back