Cluster lash prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammye1234

Reaction score
quick question guys how much do you charge for cluster lashes ? asking for a friend (not a salon geeker) x

Last edited:
£12 but I've only been doing it for 2 months :) x

Aww that's great guys thanks I'll let her know xx

I have had then done before & paid £7.

I have had then done before & paid £7.

It wouldn't be worth my time doing them for £7 as I use Ardell products which aren't expensive but they aren't te cheapest z

£10 for natural £20 for full and thick

How long do they last on the client?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

up to two weeks

Do u mean cluster lashes as in party lashes? That last a fee days? Or
Individual lashes like lash in a flash that last 2 weeks? Cluster lashes shouldn't be put on with semi permanent glue - theres loads of threads on here about it. And I've had countless girls call me asking if
I can fix there lashes as they have none left thanks to local salons putting on cluster lashes with semi
Perm glue, it's really damaging for natural lashes xxxx

I am newly qualified so charged £10 for the first 25 customers then went onto charging £15 for the cluster lashes but this was after several practice runs on friends and family first

hi what it is i have an ederly client that wants to enhance her lashes, so u thought the best would be clusters with no bulbs and after reading lots of threads the duo glue seems the most recomnended.

i have explained they wont last long and that we cant reuse them.

anymore advise is welcome thanks girls x

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back