Cluster lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesley13

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

Wondering if someone can help.. I do hair however, I've had cluster lashes on over the weekend.

I need to remove them, our beautician is on holiday and I'm not in the salon until Wednesday.

What's the best way to safely remove these I've tried oil, warm water nothing working 😭😭.

Thank you!!

Oil based eye makeup remover will break down the glue...so try this

Try applying oil with a disposable wand (or old wand if you don't have one) and leave it on over night. Should break the glue down and be easy to remove in the morning.

All depends on what adhesive they have used if its a semi perm one (which they shouldnt use with clusters) then you will need a remover or go back to have them removed. I use adhesive that is used for strip lashes and they can be removed easy.

Great thanks guys .. I'm back to work in the salon on Wednesday I'll wait until then if the make up remover doesn't work!

salonsystem individual lash glue remover works really well and costs around £5 for a big bottle from Sallys or ebay

probably the remover is the best but someone told me olive oil also works! :biggrin:

Baby oil on a cotton bud. Close your eye and roll it down the lashes from root to tip. Dont pull on them or drag. Thats how i get mine off.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back