Cluster lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sureyya

Reaction score
Morning ladies.
I have recently done cluster and express lash training and really enjoyed it. However can anyone recommend a good glue for clusters?? Iam aware that if a client wants lashes that last longer then i should upsell to the express tech. Ive seen good reviews for Ardell and Duo glue... any feedback greatly recieved.

xx:)

I use ardell and find it good. I've used salon systems black cluster lash glue previously which is also good but has a strong smell, and it separates easily so you need to give it a good stir and shake before each use x

Thank you Mrslargelashes :) xx

I have used the salon system glue too but I find that after a day the lashes fall off or start to loosen. Am I doing something wrong?

I have used the salon system glue too but I find that after a day the lashes fall off or start to loosen. Am I doing something wrong?

I use the salon systems cluster lashes and glue. And it usually lasts at least 3 days up to a week.
What do you think it could be for you?

I use the salon systems cluster lashes and glue. And it usually lasts at least 3 days up to a week.
What do you think it could be for you?

I have no idea at first it was working okay, it would last a couple of days but now it don't last over night. I do t think I'm doing anything wrong with the application so I think it's just the glue. Maybe I should use a different one.

How long have you had the glue?
Do you shake the glue really hard before use?

How long have you had the glue?
Do you shake the glue really hard before use?

I've had the glue for about a month now & nope I just wiggle the bottle a little

Try shaking it a hard and lot! It separates easily so needs shaking. When it pours it should be deep black not a sheer blackish colour. That's how you know you've shaken enough.

Try shaking it a hard and lot! It separates easily so needs shaking. When it pours it should be deep black not a sheer blackish colour. That's how you know you've shaken enough.

What's another good semi permanent glue to use for cluster lashes

Semipermanent glue is not for cluster lashes.
You need a cluster lash glue.
How long are your clients lasting with clusters?
Semipermanent glue is only for individual lashes.

Semipermanent glue is not for cluster lashes.
You need a cluster lash glue.
How long are your clients lasting with clusters?
Semipermanent glue is only for individual lashes.

I've been using the salon system individual lash adhesive. Isn't that semi permanent? They last like 3 days then start to fall out. Do you know if the dimples eyelash adhesive is any good?

No it isn't semipermanent.
Semipermanent glue is what is used for lash extensions and express lashes.
I've not used dimples glue.
I use the salon system glue and it's good. Cluster lashes aren't meant to be worn for a long time, they are a party/weekend lash. They are too heavy for long wear.

No it isn't semipermanent.
Semipermanent glue is what is used for lash extensions and express lashes.
I've not used dimples glue.
I use the salon system glue and it's good. Cluster lashes aren't meant to be worn for a long time, they are a party/weekend lash. They are too heavy for long wear.

When you use the salon system glue how long do the lashes last?

When you use the salon system glue how long do the lashes last?

Depends on strength of the clients natural lashes and how they follow aftercare.
Those that look after them well and have strong lashes wear for up to a week.
They don't look great at that point as they grown out a fair bit though.
But 3-4 days is good. It's a temporary party lash so wear for a weekend away etc is what they are designed for.

Latest posts

Back