CND Brisa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyathome

Reaction score
anyone going on the CND brisa course in Leeds on the 9th of June??? i am booked ready to go. can't wait! :hug:

Hiya,

Im not actually going on this course im doing the acrylic foundation course in Leeds in july(june fully booked) but would be interested in doing the brisa course, possibly on that date if not fully booked. Might sound daft but can I do the brisa course without having done the l&p? Also how much is the brisa course?

Thanks x

Hiya,

Im not actually going on this course im doing the acrylic foundation course in Leeds in july(june fully booked) but would be interested in doing the brisa course, possibly on that date if not fully booked. Might sound daft but can I do the brisa course without having done the l&p? Also how much is the brisa course?

Thanks x
hi the brisa course including the kit and lamp is £***.** inc vat . I am just doing the conversion class as i have done gel and acrylic before with other brands. I am not sure on other prices but i bet if you ring them up they will be more than happy to let you know, if you don't have their number its 08452106060. Once i have done my course i will let you know how it went. Looking forward to it and good luck with yours. :hug: As for doing just their gel without having done the l&p then i don't this that would be a problem, it would just mean you can only offer gel and not acrylic. Ring them up they will give you all the information.
x

Last edited by a moderator:
It wont show the price but I suppose it doesnt matter because your doing the conversion course. I think ill call them tomorrow. Might end up doing the gel course first because as I said earlier I couldnt get on the creative course till july, 28th at that, be just my luck gel will be the same. Make sure you let me know how your course goes, good luck!! xx

It wont show the price but I suppose it doesnt matter because your doing the conversion course. I think ill call them tomorrow. Might end up doing the gel course first because as I said earlier I couldnt get on the creative course till july, 28th at that, be just my luck gel will be the same. Make sure you let me know how your course goes, good luck!! xx
thank you Becky and good luck :hug:

Latest posts

Back