CND Build It or Shellac Master Painter dilemma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybird

Reaction score
Ok so the lovely S2 Ireland has put on 2 days of training in Belfast and the courses I want to do overlap! :-(

I can either do Build it (Brisa lite Sculpting) or shellac brings them back on day one
Day two is either master painter or art and style

Ahhhhh what should I do?? Really want to do the build it but also want to get master painter !!

HELP!

I know it's not the end if the world but it's just that it's so close to home.....

Build it and master painter don't overlap; they are on different days or can you only do one day? I'm going to do the Build it :) x

Build it and master painter don't overlap; they are on different days or can you only do one day? I'm going to do the Build it :) x

I know but I think you have to do shellac brines them back before master painter?

I think I will try to see if there is a SBTB in Dublin beforehand - def want to do the build it though :). And master painter too!!

Where are you based in NI?

I know but I think you have to do shellac brines them back before master painter?

I think I will try to see if there is a SBTB in Dublin beforehand - def want to do the build it though :). And master painter too!!

Yes you are right you have to have done the shellac brings em back before you can do the master painter - just checked the S2 training book.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh I see, yes think you need the Shellac first.

I'm in Portadown

I just found out about this yesterday! I can't believe it. I'm in the same position il either do Brisa or shellac. I rung sweet squared and they said i should do art and style before master painter. So it'll either be Brisa or the shellac and the art and style. But if I can manage to do 2 courses in 2 days without going to dublin I Suppose that makes more sense?

Latest posts

Back