CND Callous Smoother

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Carmen,
Dont know its still in the packaging at the salon ~ will take it home tomorrow for a trial and let you know.
Do any other Geeks have the Callous Smoother?

I have it and I like it. Mine is really rough both sides and I find it works well.

Carmen maybe you just got a bum file? Try another when you return this one- it shouldnt feel smooth at all on either side!!

Good luck!

That's what I'm thinking might have happened. I talked to the supplier and they said they'd take a look at it for me. I just find it really strange that the rough side doesn't feel rough! I'm always so happy with all CND products so I hope this one is just faulty.

How many pedi uses do you get out of yours?

Carmen

Oh carmen my darling, thats the beauty of this file- IT NEVER WEARS DOWN!!!

I have used this sucker over and over and it hasnt shown any worse for the wear yet- I am totally sure you got a bum file- replace that baby and TRY AGAIN!

Good luck hon... :)

River said:
Hi,

I've just noticed that the Callus Smoother in the new CND Catalogue is different to the one in the old catalogue (SpaPedicure callus smoother).

Does that mean the SpaPedicure callus smoother is redundant ??

River

I was gutted when they stopped doing the SpaPedicure callous remover as I found it absolutely brilliant and the only smoother I have found worked on my feet. I managed to get the replacement screens up until now but am going to be back to square one once I have used them all.
I have a problem with nickel and the least little bit of exposure to it and I come up in red lumps and nettle rash (Urticaria) :eek: and the new smoother is made of nickel so I dont know what to do now. Does anyone know if any of the other makes of smoother would be suitable for me? Have they got what material they are made of on them? I can use the new one on clients but need something for myself and possibley any other client with a nickel allergy. Any help would be appreciated, thanks:)

i think its fab - i used mine on my mum to try it out when i first got it and she was well impressed with it - dying to get my hands on my sisters feet as she has loads of dead/hard skin but she wont let me!!
i love it cos u can just disinfect it and use it again - no changing the sheets in it like on some of them! xx

It turns out my smoother was faulty. I guess the whole lot they got in were. So, I'm really glad because everyone else seems so happy with theirs. I can't wait to get a proper one now!!

Carmen

Carmen said:
It turns out my smoother was faulty. I guess the whole lot they got in were. So, I'm really glad because everyone else seems so happy with theirs. I can't wait to get a proper one now!!

Carmen

Glad you got it sorted Carmen.

Let us know how you find it when you get your replacement.

River

Latest posts

Back