CND Cuticle away - advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmojo

Reaction score
Afternoon ladies,

I've just had my latest SS delivery and I'm giving the Cuticle away a go. I'm sure I read somewhere that after using you need to rinse hands with soapy water - is this right, or did I dream it...?!

IF it is right - what do you use if you don't have a hot tap in your nail rooms? I have a sink but only cold water, so didn't know if there are any little tips or tricks you geeks may have.

Thanks!

Afternoon ladies,

I've just had my latest SS delivery and I'm giving the Cuticle away a go. I'm sure I read somewhere that after using you need to rinse hands with soapy water - is this right, or did I dream it...?!

IF it is right - what do you use if you don't have a hot tap in your nail rooms? I have a sink but only cold water, so didn't know if there are any little tips or tricks you geeks may have.

Thanks!

Get a squirty bottle you can pick them up in a pound shop, Tesco, superdrug etc. Add water and a squirt of Scentsations wash or antibacterial soap. Then spray the nails and dry with a towel really well then make sure you scrubfresh really well after.

HTH x

Thank you :hug:

Latest posts

Back